Cooking Class, Nutrition Events & Recipes
Click here to check out more photos from the recent cooking class at Wild Thyme.
- Five Ingredients or Less (Fall 2012 Cooking Class Recipes)
- Healthy One-Pot Wonders (Spring 2012 Cooking Class Recipes)
- Healthy "Fast Food"
- Kids Can Cook 2012 Cookbook
- Kids Can Cook 2011 Cookbook
- Best of the Bluegrass Recipes
- Lighten Up! Recipe Booklet
- Kids CAN Cook Recipe Booklet
- International Cuisine: Break Out of the Routine (Spring 10 Cooking Class Recipes)
- Extreme Holiday Recipe Makeover (Fall 09 Cooking Class Recipes)
- Great Grains! (Spring 09 Cooking Class Recipes)
- Crock Pot Recipes (PDF)
Fast, Fresh, Fabulous - Spring 08
- Pan-Roasted Vegetables
- Simple Southern-Style "Unfried" Chicken
- Foil-Packet Southwestern Chicken Dinner
- Simple Shrimp Stir-Fry
Savory Fall Favorites
- White Bean Chili
- Candied Acorn Squash
- Macaroni and Cheese with White Wine
- Fruit Crisp
Super Sauces and Divine Dressings
- Lemon-Poppy Seed Dressing
- Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- And more!
Stir Fry Friday!
- The Easiest Stir Fry Ever
- Basic Stir Fry
- Anne's Tofu or Tempeh Sauté
- Garlic-Lemon Smoked Tofu
- Sweet Potato Lentil Stew
- Chicken Jambalaya
- Broccoli Casserole
- Carmeled Pears ‘n Wine
Kids Can Cook 2010:
- Check out more cooking class photos here.
- Get the recipes here.
- Watch a brief video from the class here.
Food of the Week
*Only University of Kentucky employees, retirees, spouses, and sponsored dependents are eligible for UK Health & Wellness services and programs. CKMS employees are also eligible.