- Melissa Albers, HFS
- Kelly L. Dick, CPT
- Lauren Ashley Ford
- Doug Hershberger, NSCA-CSCS
- Jordon Macht, CSCS
- Ryan Mason
- Missy Scheelk
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Education: Ohio University, Bachelor of Science in Sports Sciences; studying: Exercise Physiology
Areas of Interest: Weight Loss, obesity studies, and exercise adherence
Extracurricular activities/hobbies: Running-Anything from 5Ks to half marathons and adventure races, cycling, white water rafting, reading, hanging out with friends, hiking, and seeking new adventures-I’m an adrenaline junkie!
Certifications: Health Fitness Specialist, American College of Sports Medicine; Group Fitness Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America; YogaFit Level 1 Instructor, YogaFit; Spinning Instructor, MadDogg Spinning
- Hometown: Murray, KY
- Education: Murray State University, B.S. in Exercise Science with a minor in Business Administration; M.S. University of Kentucky (current)
- Certifications: CPT, Aerobic & Fitness Association of America; Group Fitness Instructor, American Council on Exercise
- Professional Interests: Weight loss/management, muscle building (especially for women), balance and stability training, working with certain special populations, overall improvement in quality of life.
- Personal Interests: I like to golf, hike, workout, and swim. I love to watch sports, especially UK Basketball. I also like to stay involved with some type of community service. Variety is the spice to life so I love to be involved with all kinds of different activities.
- Hometown: Cynthiana, KY
- Undergraduate: Eastern Kentucky University, Bachelor of Science – Physical Education Teaching K-12; studying: Health Promotion
- Extracurricular activities/hobbies: Exercising, Yoga, Outdoor Activities, Rock Climbing
- Anything else you would like to share: I love working with people who are looking to better their lives through wellness. I love to encourage, support and challenge individuals to reach their own personal goals.
- Hometown: Sarasota, FL
- Undergraduate: Asbury University, B.A. Exercise Science. Studying for Master’s - Exercise Physiology
- Area of Interest: Strength and Conditioning; Weight and Health Management; Exercise as Medicine.
- Extracurricular activities/hobbies: Sports; Fitness; Cycling; Backpacking; Music
- Hometown: Alexandria, KY
- Education: B.A. Northern Kentucky University; M.S. University of Kentucky; Ph.D. University of Kentucky (current)
- Certifications: Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, NSCA
- Professional Interests: Strength and Conditioning of clients, Rehabilitation of activity related injuries
- Personal Interests: I like to play golf as much as I can and when I am not doing that I like to go fishing.
- Professional Objective: To increase my knowledge so I can help clients better achieve their fitness goals.
- Gym Pet Peeve: People who sit on a machine and do not actually use it.
Hometown: Princeton, KY
Undergraduate: University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Science in Education with a Major in Kinesiology; studying Exercise Physiology
Area of Interest: Exercise physiology as a whole with a specific interest in skeletal muscle physiology
Extracurricular activities/hobbies: Rugby, Hiking, Camping, and Biking
Anything else you would like to share: I have been out of school since my graduation in 2010, and I am very excited to have this opportunity to continue my education and progress further towards my aspiration of becoming a professor of Exercise Physiology.
- Hometown: Freedom, Wisconsin
- Education: University of Wisconsin – Green Bay, Bachelors of Science in Human Biology, Emphasis in Exercise Science, Emphasis in Dietetics. Studying Health Promotion.
- Areas of Interest: I am interested in Worksite Wellness, Maternal and Child Health, and Sports Nutrition.
- Extracurricular activities/hobbies: running, cooking vegetarian, recreational sports, and spending time with family and friends
Please note: Only University of Kentucky employees, retirees, spouses, and sponsored dependents are eligible for UK Health & Wellness services and programs.