- Continually monitor the socioeconomic, political and educational environments to identify trends or changes that will impact the higher education environment and the University and to develop and recommend strategic responses.
- Coordinate the development of capital plans, policies and practices to provide facilities, land and equipment that meet the needs of the University.
- Coordinate the development of the six-year Capital Plan and the biennial Capital Request.
- Coordinate the Submission of the Endowment Match Program requests and the Annual Report
- 2008-10 Capital Project Authorizations (PDF)
- 2010-16 Six-Year Capital Plan Submission – April 15, 2009 as reported to the Board of Trustees (PDF)
- 2010-12 Capital Request (PDF)
- 2008-09 Endowment Match Program Annual Report (PDF)
- Area Capital Planning Coordinators: