UK Home Academics Athletics Medical Center Research Site Index Search UK


    After June 30, 2010 -- (formerly known as CAS) will no longer be used at UK.

The University of Kentucky has many course equivalencies from colleges and universities around the country. To find a listing of course equivalencies, please visit our:

More information for transfer students at:

A helpful PDF document:

    Page last updated: Friday, July 2, 2010.