After attending the Behavior Based Interviewing 1-Day training session, you will have a better understanding of:
• The concept of behavior based interviewing.
• How to use a position’s “Major Job Responsibilities” or “Dimensions” to build interview questions.
• What information to solicit from applicants to effectively evaluate and select the best-fit candidate.
• How to evaluate all information received during the selection process as well as from all of the involved selection team members.
• How to ensure your hiring and selection process is legally appropriate.
*This 1-Day training will cover all the material presented in the Behavioral Based Interviewing Series as well as the Legal Consideration training thus 4 trainings in 1 day.