Each pay period departments will receive a billing invoice from HR Temporary Employment. Supervisors and/or department business officers should review each billing invoice for:
- Verification that employee(s) were employed during the specified pay period.
- The account number to which each employee has been billed is correct.
- Check hours billed against hours reported on the department's copies of timesheets.
- All pay rates are accurate.
Invoices should also be reconciled against ledger sheets. Discrepancies should be reported to HR Temporary Employment immediately at (859) 257-9502.
REMINDER: HR Temporary Employment employees are not permitted to deliver original copies of their timesheets. After faxing or delivering a copy of the timesheet on the due date, each temporary employee must give the original copy to his/her department supervisor.
- Department supervisors are required to send the original copy of each HR Temporary employee's timesheet by the following Monday after timesheet due date (usually Friday - see HR Temporary Employment Payroll Schedule).
- It is important that supervisors retain copies of temporary employee's timesheets for reconciling against monthly billing invoices.
HR Temporary Employment must receive original timesheet copies from supervisors to audit against employee-faxed copies.