7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Day 1
(Day 1 - This is a multi-day course, you must sign up for all 3 courses) This intensive, three-day workshop provides participants with a robust and tactical implementation plan to use the 7 Habits in their lives. It is designed for anyone looking to become a more effective person -- regardless of position or stage in life. What You Will Learn
- How to improve focus, communication, and balance for yourself and your organization
- How to develop professional relationships for productive collaboration
- The importance of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- Skills for increasing productivity by staying focused on the right things
- How to reduce conflict by understanding exactly what you can influence
What You Will Receive Each participant kit includes the following:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Guidebook (filled with examples and exercises to enhance the learning after the workshop is over)
- 7 Habits CD and DVD
- 7 Habits contract booklet
- Quad II door hangar
- Talking stick
Cost of Workshop: $150.00 (includes lunch each day) Workshop fee payable by departmental JV, check, or cash. Prepayment of $150.00 includes all workshop materials and lunch for each day of the three-day workshop. Contact Betsy Cornett at 257-9623 for additional information. Cancellation must be made 3 days prior to workshop start date or charge will be assessed and you have the option to register for a future workshop date.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Marietta Watts.