This event is held annually. Check back in April 2014 for more information.
- “Wildcats Fight World Hunger” -- Janet Tietyen Mullins, UK Department of Dietetics and Human Nutrition
- “Using the Ancient Art of Jin Shin Jyutsu for Health and Well-Being” -- Jennifer Bradley, UK Markey Cancer Center. Handout.
- “Aromatherapy 101: Using Essential Oils for Health and Well-Being” -- Amy Rodquist-Kodet, UK Health & Wellness: Handout.
- “Community Gardening Will Not Save the World (But It Is Still Worthwhile)” -- Seedleaf Presentation coming soon!
- “2S: Moving Communities Forward” -- Nicole Peritore Presentation coming soon!
- "Looking Back to See the Future: Talking Food in Public Forums and the Digital World"-- Lisa Conley. Links provided by presenter: Forum and Nature Experiment. Presentation coming soon!
- "Sleep: Who Needs It?" -- Barbara Phillips, MD, MSPH, FCCP, UK College of Medicine
- "Biofield Healing" -- Gina C. Lowry, PhD, RN, UK College of Nursing
Visit the Archive to view more presentations from past conferences.