Interactive Fact Book
The University of Kentucky Interactive Fact Book is a series of "dashboards" that contain selected facts related to our students, faculty and staff. The data represented in the Interactive Fact Book are:
- "frozen" on the census date and submitted to our regulatory bodies, Council on Postsecondary Education (CPE) and Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- major census dates are October 15th for Fall enrollment, March 15th for Spring Enrollment, and November 1st for faculty and employee data
- updated only once they have been approved by regulatory bodies (see individual dashboards for approximate update schedule)
- high-level aggregates about the university consistent with other historical reporting
- protective of personal identifying information (i.e., values less than 10 are displayed as "<10")
If you're new to our website, you can learn how to engage with the data within the Interactive Fact Book by viewing our animated quick reference guide.