- Chair: Mike Kovash, '13
- Dusan Sekulic, '13
- Sean Peffer, '14
- Daniel Noonan, '14
- Charles Fox, '15
- Dave Watt, '15
- Frank Appiah (SGA - Graduate School), '15
- Shannon Leahy (SGA - Law), '15
- James Tracy, ex officio
- September 25, 2012 (PDF)
Senate Council Charge 2012-2013
- Review the overall indemnification process for all of campus, with a specific eye toward the process as it affects non-healthcare areas, and whether non-healthcare areas have an implemented indemnification process.
- Examine the policies by which grant management is established and determine why the administrative response to faculty concerns is perceived as decreasing.
- Work with other Senate committees on guidelines and evaluation of multi-disciplinary research centers (MDRC).
Charter - Senate Rules 188.8.131.52
The Senate's Research Committee (SRC) shall be responsible for reviewing University research policies and their implementation. In addition, it shall make recommendations to the University Senate regarding those policies and the priorities for them.
- 2010 - 2011 Final Report on Grant Management Process (PDF)
- 2010 - 2011 Final Report on Graduate Studies (PDF)
- 2010 - 2011 Final Report on Animal Care (PDF)
- 2010 - 2011 Final Report on Indemnification (PDF)