Retroactive Withdrawals, 2015-16
All requests for retroactive withdrawal must be made using the University Senate's Retroactive Withdrawal Appeals Form (DOC), which includes Instructor Feedback Forms.
Please e-mail Janie Ellis with questions.
STUDENTS: Click on THIS LINK for an explanation of the retroactive withdrawal process.
Retroactive Withdrawal Committee
- Chair: Tom Nieman, '16
- DeMaris Hill, '16
- James Donovan, '16
- Karen Butler, '16
- Shiza Arshad, '16 (student member from Arts and Sciences)
- Stephanie Lynch, '17 (ex officio nonvoting - elected from Advising Network)
- David Beach (ex officio nonvoting - Disability Resource Center)
- Di Sobel (ex officio nonvoting - represents Counseling and Testing Center)
- Patty Bender (ex officio nonvoting - represents Institutional Equity)
Fall 2015 Meeting Schedule and Deadlines
If a student has opted to appear, s/he should report to 203 Main Building five minutes prior to their scheduled arrival time.
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015 (deadline for receipt of materials is Friday, September 11)
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015 (deadline for receipt of materials is Friday, October 9)
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015 (deadline for receipt of materials is Friday, November 6)
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 (deadline for receipt of materials is Wednesday, November 25)
Charter - Senate Rule 126.96.36.199
- The SRWAC shall consist of four members of the University Faculty and one student, plus a sufficient number of alternates, named by the Senate Council. A representative of the Associate VP for Employment Equity, and a representative from the Assistant Dean of Students directing the Disability Resource Center, will serve as ex officio nonvoting members of the Committee.
- The Committee shall decide all student requests for retroactive withdrawals as provided by SR 188.8.131.52.