Curricular Information and Forms
Quick Reference Guides
- How Curricular Items are Processed within UK (PDF)
- Determining meeting Times and Number of Credit Hours for Different Types of Meeting Patterns (PDF) (Exceptions, based on academic merit, may be made by the University Senate upon the recommendation of the appropriate academic council.)
- Matrix of Which Academic Programs/Courses are Homed in Which University Educational Units (PDF)
Forms Related to Courses
Please visit myUK (https://myuk.uky.edu/irj/portal) and use eCATS (electronic Curricular Approval Tracking System) to fill out, submit, and approve requests for new, change and drop course requests.
- eCATS User Manual (PDF)
- Minor Course Change Information
- University-Level Distance Learning Statements (PDF)
- UK Core Course Submission Information
- Click here for information about how to request a nonstandard calendar for a course(s).
Forms Related to Academic Degree Programs
ALL PROGRAM PROPOSALS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE SIGNATURE ROUTING LOG (SRL). If the proposal is routine, the SRL will be the last page of the posted form. For other proposals that do not "fit" one of the forms below, you must submit a SRL with the associate proposal paperwork. (DOC)
- New Undergraduate Degree Program (DOCX)
- Click HERE for a web page with helpful information about the form.
- New Masters Program (DOC)
- New Doctoral Program (DOC)
- New/Change Undergraduate Minor (DOC)
- Change Undergraduate Program (DOC)
- Change Masters Degree Program (DOC)
- Change Doctoral Degree Program (DOC)
- Suspension/Deletion of a Program (DOC)
Forms Related to Certificates
- Undergraduate Certificates
- Graduate Certificates
Forms Related to Academic Organizational Structure
Proposals for the Senate's Academic Organization and Structure Committee (SAOSC), to change academic organization or structure of an educational unit, must be include the:
Forms Related to Retroactive Withdrawal Appeals
- Retroactive Withdrawal Appeals Form (DOC)
- The form includes Instructor Feedback Form.