The University of Kentucky text as a link to the main page.
The University Senate text as a link to the main page.

Curricular Information and Forms

Click here for deadlines for proposals with a proposed effective date of fall 2016.

Quick Reference Guides

Forms Related to Programs

Forms Related to Academic Organizational Structure

Proposals for the Senate's Academic Organization and Structure Committee (SAOSC), to change academic organization or structure of an educational unit, must be include the:

Forms Related to Courses

Please visit myUK ( and use eCATS (electronic Curricular Approval Tracking System) to fill out, submit, and approve requests for new, change and drop course requests.

Forms Related to Retroactive Withdrawal Appeals