Wednesdays, APRIL 9, 16 and 23 5-7PM MLK Center
- Passionate about Social Justice?
- Want to see fewer people hurt?
- Hope to change the world?
*This is a brand new interactive workshop session with limited spots - so reigster today!
Faculty and Staff Training
Shaping a Violence-Free Campus: Understanding the Campus Response
Wednesday, April 23rd 9-12PM @SC 206
- Interactive panel to guide you through the UK response system (Dean of Students, Community of Concern, Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity, UKPD, Office of Work Life, and Counseling Center)
- Recognize how power-based personal violence can change the dynamics in a class, office, or department
- Learn the skills to navigate challenging conversations about violence-related issues
THURSDAY, MARCH 13 4-7PM @VIP CENTER
Join VIP for an APO-tailored Green Dot Training! Learn about the choices bystanders can make to help decrease the number of people who experience violence and take away skills that prepare you to make a positive change on campus. Explore your service orientation through a new lens and make connections between your current role on campus and your role as an active bystander!
For more information or assistance in accommodating a disability, please contact us: 859-257-3189.