Welcome to the
University of Kentucky Graduate
mission is to unify and represent the
graduate student body at the University of Kentucky
in matters affecting the quality of graduate student
life and work and to facilitate interdisciplinary
collaboration and promote professional development
for graduate students through seminars, forums, and
Visit us anytime to find updated
information about events, resources, and to keep
up with what GSC is doing for you!
| What is your assistantship? What do other grad students get?
Find out by taking this anonymous SURVEY
- 2017 meeting times are now finalized. Please make sure to carefuly check the dates we meet because this spring, the days of the week change. Note that the room alternates between 312 and 311. All the meetings will be held at 5:30pm at Lucille Little Fine Arts Library.
- 4th GSC general meeting - Monday, December 5 at 5:30p at Lucille Little Fine Arts, Rm. 302. We are looking for a new GSC vice-president! Submit your applications via email before the meeting. We also have many upcoming changes so make sure not to miss this meeting!!!
3MT Final - make sure to come support the finalist in the 3MT competition on November 15 at 5:30p at Kincaid auditorium in Gatton Building!!!
- 3rd GSC general meeting - Tuesday, November 1 at 5:30p at Lucille Little Fine Arts, Rm. 302
- 3MT Workshops - The Graduate
School is hosting a series of workshops to prepare
for the 3MT competition. These will be held
throughout September. The deadline to register for
them will be in the week of Sep 5.
- GSC general meeting -We have just finished scheduling our meetings. Our first meeting will be in Lucille
Little Fine Arts Library 302 on Tuesday, Sep 6 at 5:30pm. Everybody is welcome to attend, we will be discussing our plans for the upcoming year and try to shape our agenda based on the feedback from grad student representatives.
Fall 2016 Meeting Dates
All graduate students are welcome to attend!
Meetings will be held on the following days in
Little Fine Arts Library:
- Tuesday, Jan 10, 5:30pm, Rm 312
- Thursday, Feb 2, 5:30pm, Rm 311
- Wednesday, Mar 1, 5:30pm, Rm 312
- Thursday,April 13, 5:30pm, Rm 311
• 1st GSC general meeting - Tuesday,Jan 10 at 5:30pm at at Lucille Little Fine Arts, Rm. 312
• 4th GSC general meeting - Monday,Dec 5 at 5:30pm at 5:30p at Lucille Little Fine Arts, Rm. 302
3MT Final - November 15 at 5:30p at Kincaid auditorium in Gatton Building
• 3rd GSC general meeting - Tuesday, November 1 at 5:30p at Lucille Little Fine Arts, Rm. 302
• 3MT Workshop Registration Deadline (week of Sep 5)
• “Getting to Your Point” – How to tell
your story in 3 minutes or less (week of September 12th)
• “Visually Representing Your Idea” –
How to show your story in one slide (week of September
• “How to Talk Good” – The Art of
Delivery (week of Sept 26th)