Dr. Galo Grijalva (the guy ready for fun with pediatrics on the far left and with a patient and student on the right), friend of Shoulder to Shoulder Global, made multiple travels to his birth country of Ecuador to serve the underserved children of Santo Domingo. We received news with a heavy heart that Galo passed away October 16th, 2015. He was our friend and was loved by so many. Your donation continues the work that Galo (aka Dr. G) was so fond of doing; providing health care for children. 100% of your donation goes directly to continue Galo's cause at the Shoulder to Shoulder Global Health Center in Santo Domingo, Ecuador. Your gift of life provides comprehensive health care to children and their families while offering service learning opportunities for hundreds of future health care workers.
How to Donate Online:
1) Visit https://www.uky.edu/GiveNow/.
2) Complete your personal information.
3) Under "College or Program" pull-down menu, select "International Center, UK."
3) Under "Fund Designation" pulldown menu, select "Shoulder to Shoulder Gift Fund."
4) Enter gift amount.
5) Under "My gift is," check "In memory of" and type "Galo."
6) Click on "Submit your Gift."
How to Donate by Check:
Mail a check to the address below, payable to UK-STSG.
Shoulder to Shoulder Global
c/o Dr. G
UK International Center
102 Bradley Hall
Lexington, KY 40506-0058
Thank you for your generosity in memory of Dr. Grijalva. Your donation makes a difference to so many.