Banner Link to UK International Center

Independent Study and Research (for Credit or UK Funded)

Apply here if you are participating on a credit-bearing or non-credit, but UK funded international experience, such as an independent study, research, internship, etc.

Graduate or professional students enrolled in independent research study (e.g. 767 credit) are encouraged to register with UKIC for risk management purposes, but are only required to register if their international experience is University-funded or -required.

Independent International Study and Research (For Credit)
Independent International Study and Research (Non-Credit, UK-funded)

University of Kentucky students earning academic credit for an independent study and research experience are eligible for the Education Abroad Scholarship.