Where Do I get The Request Forms?


You can get all request forms at the Data Center Operations area, room 205, McVey Hall. This location is where you also submit your exams/data-entry data, and receive your processed bubble sheets..

Or, you can download the form. All forms are downloadable in PDF format



859-218-HELP (859-218-4357) 218help@uky.edu