The Plus Account is a debit program for University of Kentucky students and employees, and Bluegrass Community & Technical College (BCTC) students. The Plus Account is a feature of your UK WildCard Student ID, UK Faculty/Staff ID, or BCTC Student ID. The Plus Account is widely used on campus and off campus for food, entertainment, bookstores, printing, copying, prescriptions, restaurant deliveries, and much more. UK campus printing may only be accessed with a Plus Account.
Funds may be deposited in whole dollar amounts at the following locations:
- Click "Quick Deposit" on the left ($20 minimum deposit, $2 convenience fee);
- The Plus Account Office in 107 Bowman's Den ($20 minimum deposit, no fee);
- Student Account Services in 18 Funkhouser Building ($20 minimum deposit, no fee);
- DART machines located in the Little Library, Med Center Library, and William T. Young Library (any whole dollar amount, no fee).
Online deposits may be made with Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. The Plus Account Office accepts cash, check, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. Student Account Services accepts cash or check, and DART machines accept cash only. All Plus Account monies automatically carry forward semester to semester, and year to year, or may be refunded less a $5 processing fee. Unused funds expire after five years of inactivity.
Hours of Operation:
- The Plus Account Office is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, closed official University Holidays.
- Student Billings is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, closed official University Holidays.
- DART machines can be accessed during campus computing labs operating hours.