The UK Bicycle Advisory Committee
The goal of the BAC is to cultivate a bicycle-friendly campus by educating its community about safe bicycling practices and improving bicycle facilities on campus.
To suggest a facilities project, please email us at UKBikes@lsv.uky.edu.
Completed Projects - Campus Bicycle Facilities Map (PDF)
- Annual refresh of all existing bike lane stripes (2012)
- Bike Parking: Lancaster Aquatic Center, Student Center, W.T. Young Library
- Hilltop (University to Woodland)
- Installation of six (6) DIY Bike Fix-It Stations: College of Nursing, Johnson Center, Oswald Building, Patterson Drive, South Campus Commons and W.T. Young Library
- Maxwell (Limestone to Rose)
- Rose Street (Maxwell to Euclid)
- University Drive (Cooper to Blue Lot)
- University Drive (Huguelet to Hilltop)
- Virginia Avenue (Broadway to Limestone)
*The Blazer Hall DIY Bike Fix-It Station was funded by the Student Sustainability Council.