The purpose of the By-Laws Committee shall be to:
- Keep the Staff Senate By-Laws up to date;
- Keep the records of the By-Laws;
- Review and consider any proposed changes, and to take suitable change proposals to the Staff Senate after due consideration and timely announcements;
- Ensure that copies of the By-Laws are readily available to all members of the University community as well as the general public; and
- Audit the By-Laws every three (3) years (done during the election cycle of the Staff Representative to the Board of Trustees election), composed of a subset of the By-Laws Committee, the Staff Senate Office Coordinator and the Parliamentarian.
Meeting Time / Location
By-Laws Committee meetings are scheduled the 2nd Thursday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the Keeneland Room of the W.T. Young Library.
- David Gillespie, Chair
- Nancy Taylor
- Diana Doggett
- Jerry Hart