The purpose of the By-Laws Committee shall be to:
- Keep the Staff Senate By-Laws up to date;
- Keep the records of the By-Laws;
- Review and consider any proposed changes, and to take suitable change proposals to the Staff Senate after due consideration and timely announcements;
- Ensure that copies of the By-Laws are readily available to all members of the University community as well as the general public; and
- Audit the By-Laws every three (3) years (done during the election cycle of the Staff Representative to the Board of Trustees election), composed of a subset of the By-Laws Committee, the Staff Senate Office Coordinator and the Parliamentarian.
Meeting Time / Location
By-Laws Committee meetings are scheduled the 2nd Thursday of each month at 11:00 a.m. in the Gallery of the W.T. Young Library.
Note: Visit the Senators page under About Us if you need contact information for any Senator.
Minutes for all standing committees are contained within monthly Committee Reports, located on the Minutes page.