Logging on to IRIS
- You must have the SAPGUI (graphical user interface) installed on your computer.
- From the desktop, double-click on the IE icon that is named myUK.
From your internet browser, go to UK’s homepage (www.uky.edu) and click on myUK at the lower left corner of the page.
- Enter your Active Directory User ID and password.
- Once logged on, click on the IRIS portal icon.
- You are now at the SAP Easy Access screen. This is where you can access IRIS and use transaction codes. You enter a code in the blank command field at the top of the Easy Access screen.