ALEKS Registration Steps
Transformative Learning is committed to building opportunities for student success through placement testing and academic preparation coursework. To get started on your path to success please follow these four easy steps:
Step One: Take your ALEKS practice test to unlock your individualized study modules.
- A current/newly admitted UK student, click here. (Please note, have your linkblue ID (ex. stwi123) and password ready as the link will time out two minutes after clicked).
- Current UK student with expired ALEKS access ($25 fee), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not currently enrolled/admitted ($25 fee), please email email@example.com
- All attempts after the practice test must be proctored and you are only allowed two (2) proctored attempts.
- ALEKS PPL introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysDRZGP6wc
- Note we require a proctored placement test after taking your practice test as shown.
Step Two: Spend a minimum of three hours working in the learning modules.
- Click here to log back into your ALEKS account to access your learning modules.
- These modules will be available after the practice test and are individualized to create a study plan to better prepare you for taking the proctored placement test.
- Students who are actively engaged in their learning modules for 6-8 hours tend to show the most growth on their proctored test.
Step Three: Take your proctored test online or in-person (this is your officially scored test and no external calculators are allowed).
- Online placement testing through Zoom with a UK proctor.
- On-campus placement testing with a UK proctor.
Step Four: Review your proctored scores
- Students have the option to re-take your proctored ALEKS placement test (if you desire). You may only retake the test once.
Admitted and current UK students will access the test by using their linkblue username and password (the same as they would for their myUK). If you have any problems with sign on, please contact the UK Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-218-4357.
If you are having any other technical problems, contact ALEKS at 714-619-7090 or http://support.aleks.com