Undergraduate Research + Creative Experience Expo
Along with UK College of Nursing, BH WELL will be represented at the Undergraduate Research + Creative Experience Expo on September 13. This expo is designed to introduce scholars to the diversity of research and staff as well as to learn about opportunities for conducting mentored research and creative inquiry.
BH WELL will spotlight our current Comic Book Evaluation study as well as provide an overview of BH WELL’s research interests.
The goals of the Undergraduate Research + Creative Experience Expo include:
- Increase awareness of research and creative opportunities available to undergraduates.
- Connect faculty with interested students.
- Showcase current faculty research and creative experiences.
- Recruit for competitive research programs.
- Facilitate an inclusive research and creative campus environment by connecting underrepresented students to opportunities on and off-campus.
For more information, visit the Undergraduate Research + Creative Experience Expo.