The University of Kentucky James W. Stuckert Career Center is here to serve students, alumni, and employers, with high-level career education programs and to provide students with work-based experience and employment opportunities. We serve employers who are seeking full-time permanent salaried positions and/or experiential opportunities, such as internships, cooperative education, practicum, or field experiences requiring a bachelor's degree or higher.
As a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), the Stuckert Career Center abides by the guidelines of professional standards and ethics as outlined by NACE. We hope that recruiters and students follow the same guidelines and standards.
To schedule a strategy session, contact our Assistant Director of Employer Relations, Rachel Brand at 859-257-2751 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll receive an opportunity to benchmark and/or customize your campus recruitment program.
- Post a Job/Internship or Event
- Register for a Career Fair
- Request to table on-campus
- Help with resume reviews during Drop-in hours
- Be a part of Panel Discussions and Workshops
- Host your on-campus interviews at the Stuckert Career Center
- Set up an Information Session
The James W. Stuckert Career Center offers:
- 10 private interview rooms
- 60-seat multipurpose room
- Private employer lounge with restroom, kitchen facilities, and complimentary refreshments
- Handicap accessible including an elevator, ramps and widened hallways
- Free convenient employer parking adjacent to the Stuckert Career Center building
For more information in recruiting University of Kentucky Alumni, visit their Employers Alumni page.