Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 Update:
Thank you for your interest in visiting UK's campus to host on-campus interviews. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are unable to host our employer partners for the Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 semesters. The safety of our students, employers, and staff are a top priority as we move into this semester, which is unlike any other. We look forward to a time when we can, safely, host employers and students in our facilities again!
We encourage you to use the On-Campus Interviews scheduling feature in Handshake (this allows for a virtual option). Here are some helpful links to get you started. We also encourage you to reach out to our team and let us know if you are interviewing UK students. We love to hear how our employer partners are connecting with our students!"
- Stuckert Career Center Employer Relations
OUR FACILITY (Unavailable for use during Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 semesters)
The Stuckert Career Center offers:
- 10 private interview rooms
- 60-seat multipurpose room
- Private employer lounge with restroom, kitchen facilities, and complimentary refreshments
- Handicap accessible including an elevator, ramps, and widened hallways
- Free convenient employer parking adjacent to the Stuckert Career Center building