We invite you to host your interviews at the Stuckert Career Center. This serves as a convenient way for our students to meet with employers in a professional and convenient location. It is preferable to request an on-campus interview day four weeks in advance to allow for effective marketing of your employment opportunity.
The Stuckert Career Center offers:
- 10 private interview rooms
- Private employer lounge with restroom, kitchen facilities, and complimentary refreshments
- Handicap accessible including an elevator, ramps and widened hallways
- Free convenient employer parking adjacent to the Stuckert Career Center building
You have the option to create your schedules through Handshake or you may request to reserve a “room only” in our facility and you can arrange your own interview schedule. Upon approval, a staff member on the Employer Relations team will send a confirmation of your room reservation.
Log in to Handshake
Select the “Request an Interview” link on the homepage. Complete the required fields. Below are your schedule options.
- Pre-select Interview Schedule: Post a job description. Interested applicants may apply online and once the deadline passes, you may select who you are interested in interviewing.
- Open Schedule: All applicants who apply may sign up for an interview.
- Room Only Reservation: If you plan to contact candidates directly to set up your own interview schedule, you are welcome to reserve interview space at the Stuckert Career Center. You are responsible for communicating times and the location to each candidate and we ask you provide us with a list of interview candidates prior to or the day of the interview.
We do recommend that you determine the Screening Criteria (i.e. grade point average, majors/college, citizenship, etc.) prior to your submitting of the schedule to the Career Center. If you have any questions about the on-campus interview process, contact Employer Relations at 859-257-0550 or email us at email@example.com.