Post a Job
How to Post a Job
Employers may post professional level full-time positions and internships for free on Handshake, our online job and internship management system for students and alumni. Handshake uses cutting-edge technology to help students, employers, and alumni easily through jobs and internships, event information, and on-campus recruiting opportunities.
- Helpful Links on how to post a job via Handshake
- If you have any questions about posting a job with the University of Kentucky, contact Employer Relations at 859-257-0550 or email@example.com
UK Employer Recruiting Guidelines
To utilize this service, all employers and their representatives must comply with all EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) standards. All job postings must contain accurate information about the position(s) offered, as well as the organization offering the employment opportunity.
The Stuckert Career Center reserves the right to edit, delete or refuse any employer profile, job posting, or log in and suspend recruiting privileges at any time in the best interest of students and alumni of the University of Kentucky. The University of Kentucky Stuckert Career Center reserves the right to decline job postings and student recruitment requests from businesses that promote or sell products or materials that may be deemed obscene or improper.
- The University of Kentucky Stuckert Career Center reserves the right to decline postings that require financial investment on the part of our students/alumni or may involve unreasonable risks or postings that are not in compliance with the NACE " Professional Standards for University Relations and Recruiting."
- Third-party agencies may post professional jobs on Handshake, however, client names must be disclosed in the job description.
- Information about UK students and alumni obtained during the recruiting process is to be used only for the sole purpose of recruiting for open positions in your organization and should not be shared outside your organization or used for any other reason.
To learn more details about our comprehensive UK Employer Recruiting Guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity University
The University of Kentucky is committed to a policy of providing opportunities to people regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. The University of Kentucky is an equal opportunity university.
The University of Kentucky endeavors to make its Web sites accessible to the widest possible audience. All Web sites of the University of Kentucky created since July 1, 2003, should comply with the recommendations of the World Wide Web Consortium in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. Any problems with or questions about a University of Kentucky Web site either in failure to comply with these guidelines or due to particular needs not covered by those guidelines may be directed to the site's maintainer or to the University at webmaster.
Questions concerning compliance with regulations may be directed to the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity, 13 Main Building, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506-0032, (859) 257-8927) or at http://www.uky.edu/eeo.