Get Vaccinated and Your Organization Can Win!
We know our student organizations can have a huge impact on getting our campus vaccinated. Registered student organizations that reach the 80 percent vaccination threshold will be entered automatically to win a variety of prizes.
Rules and Regulations
- All student organizations interested in participating in the incentive program must be a registered student organization or sponsored student organization.
- All participating registered or sponsored student organizations must upload an updated roster of their organization in BBNvolved by Mon., Sept. 27.
- All participating student organizations must be in good standing with the university.
- Registered and sponsored student organizations will be eligible for incentives in 4 drawings by size category:
- 3-10 members
- 11-50 members
- 51 -100 members
- 101 members and over
We're excited to offer registered student organizations vaccine incentives such as:
- Catered meal for your entire organization (one for each org membership category)
- 12 institutional credit awards of $1,000 (3 awards for each org membership category)
- Private tour of Joe Craft Center (Basketball Training Facility) for your organization (4; one for each org membership category)
- Private tour of Joe Craft Football Training Facility for your organization (4; one for each org membership category)
Tools to Encourage Vaccination
We want to make it easy for you to encourage the COVID-19 vaccine.
Request additional tools at email@example.com, including:
- Q&A presentation
- Talking points
- Sponsor a vaccination clinic
- For organizations with more than 100 or more members, organization percentage status