We're in this together.
It's up to you to do your part to protect, respect and keep our community healthy and safe. We're all one team, and we're in this together.
Your ongoing testing window is: March 8-14.
- Be sure to choose the week assigned to your team.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, you are NOT required to test during this time period. You should, however, plan on testing with your team in the future once your 90-day window has expired.
- If you feel you should not be included in the semester’s ongoing testing process, please go here to describe why you should be exempted.
- Health Corps is here to support you. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-218-SAFE.
- After completing your first test, you’ll receive a T-shirt and be placed in a drawing for cash prizes.