If you are experiencing a personal crisis, do not schedule online. Instead, please call or come to the UKCC in 104 Mandrell Hall, 635 S. Limestone, Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm. After hours, please call (859) 257-8701 and press 1 for crisis or urgent concerns.
You must be currently enrolled as a student in at least 6 fee paying hours at the University of Kentucky to receive services. Graduate students enrolled in dissertation or thesis hours are also eligible. Please call (859) 257-8701 if you are unsure of your eligibility.
Schedule Your First Appointment:
Schedule Massage Chair Appointment:
Cancel Any Appointment:
24/7 Phone Consultation: (859) 257-8701 - Press 1 after hours to be connected to a clinician
The UKCC hopes to reduce the transmission of the coronavirus by modifying most services offered. Individual, couples and group therapy, and case management appointments are being conducted via secure Zoom, phone, or in-person to students who are currently in the state of Kentucky. If you are not in the state of Kentucky, we can talk by phone to connect you with resources in your local area.
If you have scheduled an appointment with our office or reached out to us, please watch your email and have phones ready to accept voicemail messages from UKCC. We may return your call from a blocked or unknown number. If you are in crisis, please call our office (859) 257-8701 or use the crisis services listed below.
Non-crisis questions may be e-mailed to UKCounselingCenter@uky.edu
Togetherall 24/7 Peer-To-Peer Support: Interactions on the platform are anonymous and supervised by licensed mental health practitioners — safely share thoughts and feelings and receive support in an inclusive online environment. Click here and enter your UK email address to start.
Wildcat Wellness: No appointment required, open to any student anywhere:
Let's Talk: brief, confidential, one-on-one conversations with a clinician
Mondays, 3-5 pm, 1st Floor Lewis Honors College - In Person
Tuesday, 1-3 pm, Starting October 5, 2021 First Gen & Student Support Services, C-201 Gatton Student Center (near Ballroom C) - In Person
Tuesday, 5-7 pm - Virtual https://ukth.zoom.us/j/83565266721?pwd=QUtjQjRmTUdmWnN3aWJPblVRc3RmQT09
Wednesday, 12:30 - 2:30, MLK Center, A230 Gatton Student Center - In Person
Thursday, 3-4 pm, for COLLEGE OF MED ONLY, Virtual
Thursday, 5-7 pm, Virtual https://ukth.zoom.us/j/83565266721?pwd=QUtjQjRmTUdmWnN3aWJPblVRc3RmQT09
Meditation: Wednesdays, drop in at 4:00 https://ukth.zoom.us/j/85764845223
Test Anxiety Workshops: https://ukth.zoom.us/j/89901234732?pwd=VGFPajlSQjkxdWpRNXo5elYvL0d0Zz09
- September 23, 2021 Thursday at 4 pm
- October 13, 2021 Wednesday at 4 pm
- October 19, 2021 Tuesday at 1 pm
- November 10, 2021 Wednesday at 4 pm
- December 2, 2021 Thursday at 1 pm
- December 7, 2021 Tuesday at 4 pm
- December 8, 2021 Wednesday at 1 pm
Career Decision Making: https://ukth.zoom.us/j/83800814573?pwd=MVJjdy9tbFJkOFhrVnk5WHM5VmV2dz09
- October 6, 2021 Wednesday at 4 pm
- October 28, 2021 Thursday at 4 pm
- November 10, 2021 Wednesday at 1 pm
- November 16, 2021 Tuesday at 1 pm
QPR: location: click date to register
- September 10, 2021 Friday at 1 pm
- September 21, 2021 Tuesday at 4 pm
- September 29, 2021 Wednesday at 1 pm
- October 14, 2021 Thursday at 1 pm
- October 26, 2021 Tuesday at 1 pm
- November 10, 2021 Wednesday at 4 pm
UKCC On Demand: videos you can access anytime, anywhere. Click on the links below.
- Tips for finding a therapist in the community (at home or in Lexington)
- Relaxation visualization video
Racism and racial trauma are real and exist presently in our country. To our students, staff, and faculty of color, we see you, we hear you, and we value you. Black Lives Matter. We acknowledge that we are a mental health resource that is working to become anti-racist and still have much work to do in dismantling our own racism. For students, please connect with us for resources related to racial trauma and support. Additional resources: https://www.uky.edu/counselingcenter/black-lives-matter
UKCC clinicians do not provide letters for Emotional Support Animals (ESAs).
Information and resources related to the Coronavirus:
- UK’s response to the coronavirus: https://www.uky.edu/coronavirus/
- National info: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Kentucky info: https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/pages/covid19.aspx