Alphabetical Listing

Form Name
Vacation Leave Payout Request Forms - UK HealthCare            

Department: UKHC Workforce Management

Last Updated: 07/24/2020

Contact: Eric Surber 323-6216

Brief Summary:

Vehicle Accident Report Form            

Department: Office of the Treasurer

Last Updated: 11/30/2006

Contact: Risk Management Department

Brief Summary: This form must be completed for any vehicle accident that involves a UK employee on official University business. The employee must either be driving a UK owned vehicle or a leased vehicle.

Vehicle Request Form            

Department: Purch

Last Updated: 12/13/2021

Contact: Craig Locke 859-257-2964

Brief Summary: Complete this form as justification for lease or purchase of any motor vehicle. The completed and signed form is required before any University vehicle can be leased or purchased. Send completed form to UKPurchasing@uky.edu email.

Vehicle Surplus Request        

Department: Office of the Treasurer

Last Updated: 05/16/2007

Contact: Surplus Property Department

Brief Summary: Not Available

Vehicle Transfer Form - (IRIS)            

Department: Office of the Treasurer

Last Updated: 00/00/0000

Contact: Plant Assets Department

Brief Summary: Use this form to report transfers of capital vehicles. The receiving department must sign the form in order to move the vehicle in the inventory system.

Vendor Invoice and Credit Memo Transmittal            

Department: Office of the Treasurer

Last Updated: 07/10/2013

Contact: Not Available

Brief Summary: Not Available

University of Kentucky - An Equal Opportunity University
Human Resources · 115 Scovell Hall · Lexington, KY 40506-0064
Phone: (859) 257-9555 · Fax: (859) 323-8512
Questions/Feedback: HR | HR Site
About Human Resources
Last Modified: December 1, 2021 | Off-site Link Disclaimer