What does it mean to be First Gen?
Being a first-generation (1G) college student means neither of your parents or guardians earned a Bachelor's degree, regardless of siblings and other relatives. We are housed in Gatton Student Center C201.
Get Connected to First-Generation Student Services:
To make an appointment:
- Login to myUK.
- Click on Student Services tab.
- Select "Degree Planning and Registration."
- Select "Make an Appointment" under your Advisor's name.
- Last Name: A - M = Ashley Jones
- Last Name: N - Z = Leah Vance-Berg
- The "Make an Appointment" button will open a calendar and available appointment times will display to the right when a date is selected on the calendar.
- After choosing an appointment date and time, select your preferred meeting type from the drop-down selection.
- Click the Confirm Reservation button to complete the scheduling of the appointment.
- Information for upcoming meetings will be displayed beneath the advisor in the My Advisors section.