Make an Appointment
Make an Appointment for Remote Personal Development Counseling
The Center for Personal Development team is conducting individual appointments on Zoom. If you prefer to meet in person, accommodations can be made while keeping with social distancing guidelines. Let your counselor know so that arrangements can be made. If you do not know who your counselor is, click here to email us.
How to make an appointment with your personal development counselor at Lewis Honors College:
- Login into Handshake at https://uky.joinhandshake.com
- Select “Career Center” from the top menu bar
- Select “Appointments” from the drop-down menu
- Click on “Schedule a New Appointment”
- Choose “HONORS STUDENTS – Lewis Honors College”
- Choose the “Appointment Type” you want to schedule
- Select the “Medium” you prefer for your appointment: “phone” or “Zoom”
- Choose a time slot with your designated personal development counselor
(If you don't know who your counselor is, please call 257-3111 to find out)
- Click “Request” at the bottom of the page
- Your counselor will confirm your appointment and send an email with the details for connecting (including the phone number to call or the Zoom link to use).
All UK students have access to Zoom by using their linkblue credentials on a PC, MAC, or mobile device. If using a phone, be sure to first download the Zoom app. Instructions for joining a Zoom meeting are here.