Make an Appointment
Make an Appointment for Personal Development Counseling
The Center for Personal Development team is available for appointments in-person or on Zoom. If you do not know who your counselor is, click here to email us.
How to make an appointment with your personal development counselor at Lewis Honors College:
- Login into Handshake at https://uky.joinhandshake.com
- Select “Career Center” from the top menu bar
- Select “Appointments” from the drop-down menu
- Click on “Schedule a New Appointment”
- Choose “HONORS STUDENTS – Lewis Honors College”
- Choose the “Appointment Type” you want to schedule
- Select the “Medium” you prefer for your appointment: “in-person” or “Zoom”
- Choose a time slot with your designated personal development counselor
(If you don't know who your counselor is, please call 257-3111 to find out)
- Click “Request” at the bottom of the page
- Your counselor will confirm your appointment and and you will receive an email notice with details about the location.