- Hinge Health provides end-to-end digital musculoskeletal care, including wearable technology to ensure you perform exercises correctly for pain relief and management, plus non-invasive pain treatment.
Inclusive Care is a new customer service provided by our health insurance administrator, Anthem. It is design to provide help in navigating care options to all members of our community.
- WINFertility provides fertility and family-building benefits, including access to support for adoption and surrogacy services.
- Dedicated physical therapist for 1:1 video visits
- Dedicated health coach for motivational and behavioral support
- Customized exercise therapy wearable devices for real-time feedback
- Wearable pain-management technology
- Education on lifestyle, condition, and pain management
It provides navigational service plus education on benefits based on medical necessity.
Your provider must be within the Anthem network. You can either call your provider to confirm they accept Anthem insurance, or you can search www.anthem.com.
In order for a spouse to receive benefits, they must be covered by the PPO, Saver, RHP or EPO health plan. There is no age limit to access benefits.
In addition to benefits for fertility treatments, this coverage includes discounts with a national network of agencies offering a full range of services and provides education to help navigate the surrogacy process. Adoption services include concierge member services and a patient portal.
To learn more, you can contact WINFertility at (833) 506-3466. Representatives are available from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern. Individual consultations with nurse managers will be available when this benefit takes effect on July 1.