Skip to main
  • Request for Family and Medical Leave
  • Click to view (pdf or doc)
  • Campus employees: Submit forms to Phillip Neeley-Morrison by emailing or faxing to 859-257-1679. UK HealthCare employees: Submit forms to Lindsey Powell by emailing or faxing to 859-257-2010.
  • Revision date: 01/05/2021
  • Submit paper form to UK HealthCare fax to 859-257-2010 or Campus fax to 859-257-1679