University of Kentucky Supervisors: All newly hired or promoted University of Kentucky supervisors are required to complete the University SuperVision training courses below. University SuperVison should be completed within 180 days of your hire date.
Our SuperVision courses are offered in a variety of methods so you can choose the one that works best for you!
- Visit myUK.
- Log in using your linkblue user ID and pasword.
- Click the Employee Self-Service tab
- Click the myUK Learning link
- On the SucessFactors home screen, click on the Home button (in the top left corner) and select Learning.
- Locate the Find Learning tile and click on the Browse all courses link.
- On the Catalog screen, click on the Browse by Topics button and select Human Resources by clicking on the right-facing arrow. Then, click on the right-facing arrow for the Training and Development option. Finally, click on University SuperVision from the listed options.
- Book the courses individually, via the course listing located in the middle of your screen.
Please note: Unless the course has SV in the title, it does not satisfy the training requirement for SuperVision.