The Elder Care Office at the University of Kentucky is here to support you and help you save time as you navigate your way through issues involved in caring for an elderly loved one.
The goals of UK Elder Care are to provide University Families with:
- assistance in identifying current elder care needs
- detailed and personal referrals to community services
- a handbook on providing care to older family members
- printed information relevant to needs, such as fact sheets
- ongoing support to the employee, such as family counseling
- seminars related to elder care issues