The Nursing Practice Seminar/Internship is designed to enhance a student’s clinical experience and knowledge. Students will study major nursing concepts in-depth as well as the roles of a professional nurse, and then apply that knowledge to their clinical practice experiences.
- Internship Type: Experiential-Learning
- Students will study and complete practice-related projects on topic of interest
- This course satisfies three credits of the curriculum cognate requirement
To be recognized as a Practice Intern at Pinning (Nursing Graduation), students must:
- Complete three semesters of course requirements
- Complete all experiential learning hours
- Complete a practice project in their third semester
For questions about the program, contact Dr. Elizabeth Salt at email@example.com.