The Plus Account is a debit program for University of Kentucky students and employees. The Plus Account is a feature of your UK WildCard Student ID or Employee ID. The Plus Account is widely used on campus and off campus for food, bookstores, printing, copying, prescriptions, and much more. UK campus printing may only be accessed with a Plus Account.
Funds may be deposited in whole dollar amounts at the following locations:
- Click "Quick Deposit" on the left ($20 minimum deposit, $2 convenience fee);
- The Plus Account Office in A150 Student Center ($20 minimum deposit, no fee);
- Student Account Services in 18 Funkhouser Building ($20 minimum deposit, % fee);
- The DART machine located in the Med Center Library (any whole dollar amount, cash only, no fee).
Online deposits may be made with Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. The Plus Account Office accepts Cash, Check, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. Student Account Services accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®, and DART machines accept cash only. All Plus Account monies automatically carry forward semester to semester, and year to year, or may be refunded less a $5 processing fee. Unused funds expire after five years of inactivity.
Hours of Operation:
- The Plus Account Office is open Monday–Friday, 8am-5pm, closed for lunch 1-2pm and closed official University Holidays.
- Student Billings is open Monday–Friday, 8am-430pm, closed official University Holidays.
- The DART machine can be accessed during Med Center Library operating hours.