Submit Digital Signage Content
Looking to submit content for the Gatton Student Center? Use the form below to request signage be created or submit your own sign (choose under "Template").
- Meet the Wildly Possible Brand Guidelines, available for download at www.uky.edu/prmarketing/brand-downloads
- If submitting your own signage, must be high-res and 1920X1080 pixels
- If requesting signage be created, must submit a high-res vertical image to go along with copy
- Submitted by a UK department, college, center, registered student organization or other UK group
- Be university specific
- Be in direct interest of students
Appropriate content for signage
Examples of appropriate content for the signs includes (but is not limited to):
- Information about campus services and resources
- Information about upcoming deadlines that apply to a majority of students
- Announcements for upcoming campus events and activities that are open to most members of the campus community
Content that is not allowed
Examples of inappropriate content for the signs includes (but is not limited to):
- Political signs or information, including images promoting campus referendums or candidates for student government
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Content that is harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Content that is defamatory, obscene, or depict violence
- Content that is hateful in language or imagery targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or political beliefs
- Content that is fraudulent or unlawful
- Content that violates any intellectual property rights
UKPR & Marketing will make every effort to fulfill requests but provides no guarantee that digital materials submitted will be posted depending on date of submission, meeting requirements above, etc.
Please submit your signage at least 10 days before your requested posting date.