Skip to Content

Other Student Parking Permits

Evening Parking

For students who only need to park on campus after 3:30 p.m., please read through our evening parking information.


If you're interested in a carpool permit, contact Parking and Transportation Services at (859) 257-5757.

Disabled Parking

If you require a disabled parking permit, please read over the Disabled Permits information page. UK students should print and submit forms to our office. BCTC students should contact Student Services, 103E Oswald Building at (859) 246-6200.

Temporary Permits

If you forget your permit, come to Parking and Transportation Services for a temporary pass.

Visitor Parking

Parking passes for your parents or other visitors to UK may be obtained from Parking and Transportation Services.