The Seaton Center, located on the corner of University Drive and Complex Drive, is a multi-use facility that is shared among the Kinesiology Department, the UK Health and Wellness Department, and UK Campus Recreation and Wellness. The Seaton Center gym is home to kinesiology classes, UK MoveWell classes, and intramural sports. It is also available for group reservations. For questions about the Seaton Center, contact Courtney Gill.
Seaton Center Basketball Courts
Thanksgiving Break Hours:
|Tuesday, November 22nd:||12:15pm - 1pm, 4pm - 8pm|
|Wednesday, November 23rd:||noon - 1pm|
|Thursday, November 24th:||Closed|
|Friday, November 25th:||Closed|
|Saturday, November 26th:||Closed|
|Sunday, November 27th:||6pm - midnight|
Fall semester hours will resume on Monday, November 28th.
Fall Semester Hours:
|Sunday||4pm - midnight*|
|Monday||noon - 1pm, 4pm - midnight*|
|Tuesday||12:15pm - 1pm, 4pm - midnight*|
|Wednesday||noon - 1pm, 4pm - midnight*|
|Thursday||12:15pm - 1pm, 4pm - midnight*|
|Friday||noon - 1pm, 4pm - midnight*|
*KHP classes, MoveWell classes (UK Health and Wellness), UK Intramural Sports, and special reservations take priority over open recreation. Please check the schedule below for changes to open recreation hours.
Note: For information about the MoveWell Fitness Gym, with locations in the Seaton Center and on Export Street, contact UK Health and Wellness, 859-257-9355.
Seaton Center Gym Reservation Guidelines
- All currently registered campus organizations and recognized UK departments may reserve the Seaton Center gym.
- Group officers or department representatives must have an account on EMS, the university's event management system, in order to reserve space.
- Non–University groups and organizations are ineligible to reserve Campus Recreation facilities.
- Go to the following site and either log in or set up an account:
- After logging in, select "Create a Request" and choose the "Campus Recreation Indoor Space" template.