First Aid/CPR/AED Certifications
ABOUT THE CLASS
The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Blended Course incorporates the latest science, teaching students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat, and cold emergencies. The blended course features award-winning simulation learning – an interactive experience where you will respond to real-world emergencies in a virtual setting – which will prepare you for the instructor-led classroom skill session.
You will learn how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age - adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age).
$20, only available to UK faculty, staff, students (and their dependents/spouses)
To sign up online click HERE, You can register online if you have a UK LINKBlue account.
THINGS TO KNOW…
- This course is offered in the blended learning format. You must complete on-line training prior to attending the class. You will not be able to participate in the course if you do not complete the required training.
- No refunds or class schedules will be given due to failure to complete the pre-course work, for any reason.
- You must have a valid email address on file in order to receive the on-line pre-course work and your certification. Before registering, please verify the email address on your account is the email address that you would like the on-line training to be sent to.
- Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
- This course does not include Basic Life Support (BLS) Training.
- The link to the online portion of the class will be sent via email after course registration has closed.