The Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness offers a variety of classes throughout the year, including Yoga, Cycling, Zumba, TRX, and more! Each class is led by certified instructors to help individuals of ALL fitness levels! Group Fitness classes are free of charge at Alumni Gym and the Johnson Center!
Alumni Gym Group Fitness Class Information
Johnson Center Group Fitness Class Information
Group Fitness Policies & General Information
- Registration is not required, and we ask participants to arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled class time. Entry to class is prohibited 5 minutes after the scheduled class start time
- Class availability is based on a first-come first-serve basis
- Schedule is subject to change and classes may be cancelled due to low attendance. Classes with less than two participants are subject to cancellation
- Class size is specfic to formats and specific facility, see below for more information
- Cllass length vary based upon specific format
- Proper athletic attire is required. Close-toed athletic shoes are required for all classes, with the exception of Yoga, Pilates classes
- Use of iPods/mp3 players, cell phones, and excessive talking are not permitted in any class. Participant may be asked to leave if this behavior causes any distractions for instructors and/or other participants.
- Cycling bikes may not be reserved. Bike availability is on a first come, first served basis.
Contact Zoe Schrader, Fitness Graduate Assistant for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 859.257-3928