In Person Group Fitness
The Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness offers a variety of classes throughout the year, including Yoga, Cycling, Zumba, TRX, and more! Classes are conducted in person at the Johnson Center/Alumni Gym or Virtually using the Zoom platform. Classes are led by certified instructors to help individuals of ALL fitness levels! In Persons Group Fitness classes are free of charge with your membership at Alumni Gym and the Johnson Center!
Interested in taking a Group Fitness Class Virtually, check out the Virtual Group Fitness Page!
In-Person Group Fitness Classes
Alumni Gym Group Fitness Class Information
Johnson Center Group Fitness Class Information
In Group Fitness Policies & General Information
- Registration is not required, and we ask participants to arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled class time. Entry to class is prohibited 5 minutes after the scheduled class start time
- Class availability is based on a first-come first-serve basis
- Schedule is subject to change and classes may be cancelled due to low attendance. Classes with less than two participants are subject to cancellation
- Class size is specific to formats and specific facility. Johnson Center (General Fitness- 40, Cycling - 30), Alumni (General Fitness-40, Cycling- 35)
- Classes vary in length from 30-45 minutes. Please see schedule for specific class offerings.
- Proper athletic attire is required. Close-toed athletic shoes are required for all classes, with the exception of Yoga, Pilates classes
- Use of iPods/mp3 players, cell phones, and excessive talking are not permitted in any class. Participant may be asked to leave if this behavior causes any distractions for instructors and/or other participants.
- Cycling bikes may not be reserved. Bike availability is on a first come, first served basis.
Contact Kaitlyn Kyger, Fitness Graduate Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org