Virtual Group Fitness
CHECK OUT THE MARCH GROUP FITNESS CHALLENGE!! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness currently offers Virtual Group Fitness Classes using the Zoom platform in a variety of formats. Virtual Fitness classes are open to all UK Students and Staff!
How Do I Sign Up?
- UK Students and Staff can register on through the UK RECWELL Services Member portal.
- Participants will need to register for each class that they are interested in attending. Registration will be open 7 days before the class and will close 1 minute before class start.
How Do I Access Classes?
Once you register for a class, participants will receive an email with instructions on how to check in. Check in for classes will open 10 minutes prior to each class and will close 3 minutes after the posted start time. Additionally, registered participants can check in for class via their member services account profile during the check in period.
Virtual Group Fitness Policies & General Information
- Registration is required and will be open 7 days before the class until 1 minute before class starts
- Check in will be open 10 minutes before the start of each class and will remain open until 3 minutes after class starts
- Schedule is subject to change and classes may be cancelled due to low attendance. Classes with less than two participants will be be cancelled for that session
- All classes are 30 minutes in length
Contact Tanika Santos, Fitness Graduate Assistant for assistance: email@example.com or 859.257-3928