For over 80 years, intramural have been a staple of campus life at the University of Kentucky!
Our evolving philosopy is to provide the University's students, faculty and staff with recreational events and experiences, grounded in the basic beliefs of fun, fair, safe.
EMPLOYMENT:  Fun Environment and Flexible Schedules
  • Fall 2021 Job Opportunities
    • Intramural Trainee Position: Supervisor & Officiating
    • No Expereince Necessary, Flexible Schedules and Training Provided
      • Develop leadership expereince within a diverse work environment
      • Gain valuable skills in communication, critical thinking, problem solving and conflict management/resolution
      • $10 per hour with an opportunity for promotion 
    • MUST Apply to (see info & link below), Complete Successful Interview & Attend Training Dates
  • Interested in Employment:
How to Play:
Intramural Eligibility:
  • All currently enrolled students.
  • All regular and currently employed faculty and staff.
  • BCTC student/faculty/staff (ONLY Cooper Drive Campus Can Participate)
  • BCTC student/faculty/staff MUST pay “Recreation Fee” before access to IMLeagues or participation in Intramural Sports
    • Pay “Recreation Fee” = Call the EStore office Monday - Friday between 8am - 4:30pm
    • For Co–Rec events only‚ spouses of currently enrolled students or currently employed faculty and staff may participate.
  • Information about “Recreation Fee” at
    • For these events‚ the spouse must be on the same roster with their UK or BCTC spouse. Spouses may not stand alone on a roster.
    • Please contact the Intramural Director, Natosha Harris @ to create you an account 
Other notes of eligibility, please see our Intramural Participant Handbook:
  • Each intramural team shall be permitted to have a maximum of two (2) current sport club members on its roster for the same or related sport.
    • These club players must be noted on the roster card.
  • Former collegiate varsity athletes are ineligible in to play in the sport they played at the varisty level and all related sports for one academic year or 365 days from their last varsity contests.
    • To be eligible for a UK Intramural event that is related to the participant’s varsity sport
      • For the fall of 2021, a former varsity athlete participated in the spring of 2019.
      • For the spring of 2022, a former varsity athlete participated in the fall of 2020.
  • Former professional athletes are ineligible in the sport of their profession and all related sports but are eligible for all other non–related Intramural events.
ID REQUIRED to play Intramural Sports:
  1. Valid UK and BCTC student‚ faculty and staff IDs are required to enter and participate in all UK Intramural events.
  2. All students are required to present their valid UK and BCTC student photo I.D.s.
  3. All faculty and staff are required to present either a: valid UK or BCTC faculty/staff photo I.D. or a valid UKor BCTC faculty/staff card and another form of photo I.D. such as valid driver’s license.
  4. For Co–Rec events only‚ spouses of eligible students‚ faculty or staff must present a valid driver’s license in order to participate with their UK or BCTC spouse.

Email the Intramural Sports Program at
Call the Intramural Office at (859) 257–6584
Stop by the office (room 172A) located in the Bernard M. Johnson Center