Collegiate Recovery Community
- Connect students with campus resources
- Offer individualized recovery coaching
- Weekly SMART recovery meetings
- Foster a community of students who are taking steps to achieve their desired well-being
Recovery Support Resources:
- Need one-on-one resource support? E-mail Hayleigh Tharp to schedule a virtual meeting!
- Voices of Hope - Community Recovery Center
- Recovery Research Institute - Learn more about recovery here
- The Phoenix - Group fitness for people in recovery
ON CAMPUS RECOVERY MEETINGS:
Self-Recovery Meeting - Fridays - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Located at the Gatton Student Center Room C355 starting September 1st, 2022
Join us for this weekly meeting that is open and student-led. All individuals seeking independence from any type of addictive behavior are welcome to join this SMART Recovery meeting.
Virtual RECOVERY MEETINGS:
Secular (Non-Twelve-Step) Meetings
Virtual Friends & Family MEETINGS:
For more information about the University of Kentucky's Collegiate Recovery Community contact us here.