Office of the Associate Provost
In order to enhance the academic mission, the Division of Student and Academic Life collaborates with the University and beyond to create a supportive and challenging environment that provides opportunities for student learning, engagement, and success.
For any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nicholas Kehrwald, Dean of Students
- Katherine McCormick, Senior Provost Faculty Fellow: Academic Enrichment
- Adrienne McMahan, Assistant Provost for Student & Academic Support
- Andrew “Drew” Smith, Assistant Provost for Health & Wellness
- Scot T. Gillies, Director of Communications
- Tony Ralph, Director of Training and Development
- Terri Runyon, Executive Assistant to the Associate Provost