Office of Student and Academic Life
In order to enhance the academic mission, the Division of Student and Academic Life collaborates with the University and beyond to create a supportive and challenging environment that provides opportunities for student learning, engagement, and success.
For general questions or comments, please email Student and Academic Life at email@example.com.
- Kirsten Turner, Associate Provost for Academic and Student Affairs
- Nicholas Kehrwald, Dean of Students
- Katherine McCormick, Senior Provost Faculty Fellow
- Adrienne McMahan, Assistant Provost for Student & Academic Support
- Andrew “Drew” Smith, Assistant Provost for Health & Wellness
- Jamie Link, Finance Director
- Scot T. Gillies, Director of Communications
- Tony Ralph, Director of Training and Development
- Terri Runyon, Executive Assistant to the Associate Provost