The Staff Senate Executive Committee is made up of the Senate officers and the chairs for each of the Senate committees.
|Chair||Jon Gent, College of Medicine|
|Vice Chair||Carl Harper, Entomology|
|Secretary||Julianne Kravetz, College of Pharmacy|
|Treasurer||Melissa Barger, College of Pharmacy|
|Parliamentarian||Mike Adams, College of Arts & Sciences|
|By - Laws||Ginni Haynes|
|President Advisory (PAC)||Megan Sizemore|
|Public Relations and External Affairs||Rachel Combs|
|Staff Issues||Kari Burchfield|
|Institutional Finances and Resource Allocation (IFRA)||TBD|
|HealthCare Administration/EVPHA Advisory (HAAC)||Kevin Duncan|
Executive Committee members assume roles July 1.
The purpose of the Executive Committee shall be to:
- Facilitate the functioning of the Staff Senate and to oversee all committees;
- Act on urgent matters, which cannot wait for action by the Staff Senate in regular sessions. Such actions shall be reported to the Staff Senate as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Review and recommend action on the annual budget;
- Recommend the formation of special or Ad Hoc committees as deemed necessary;
- Appoint representatives as needed to University-wide committees; and
- Determine the agenda for Staff Senate meetings.