Regional Airport Shuttles
Are you planning to fly home -- or anywhere else -- during academic breaks?
UK Transportation Services offers free airport shuttles to Blue Grass Airport (LEX), Louisville International Airport (SDF) and the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) for Thanksgiving, winter, and spring breaks.
What You Need to Know
- Our airport shuttles depart from and return to gate six at Kroger Field.
- Students who register to take a free airport shuttle will need to use the campus Blue or White Routes to get to Kroger Field on the day their shuttle departs. The Blue & White Routes operate from 6:45 a.m. to midnight Monday through Friday.
- Upon return from break, students will be able to take the weekend Yellow Route from Kroger Field to campus. It will start running at 9 a.m. on the Sunday after break.
- Return trip pick-up locations vary by airport. Please see this page for return trip pick-up information.
- If you book a seat on a shuttle and later discover that you need to cancel your reservation, please email UK Transportation Services or call us at 859-257-7202 so that your seat can be made available to someone else.
Spring Break 2023
Departure: Friday, March 10
Campus to Blue Grass Airport (LEX): 7:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.
Campus to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG): 7:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.
Campus to Louisville International Airport (SDF): 7:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.
Return: Sunday, March 19
noon or 7 p.m.